Thursday, November 30, 2017

A movie recommendation....

I can't recall that I've ever made a movie recommendation on the blog before, so this is a "first."

A couple of years ago, I read a book by R.J.Palacio.  Wonder was listed on the United Methodist Women Reading list for that year, and it had also been a New York Times bestseller.  The book has now been made into a movie, and we included going to see it in our Thanksgiving plans. 

We were not disappointed!  How wonderful it was to be able to have a movie all the family could watch!  That is my recommendation!




7 comments:

  1. Nellie, I have only seen previews of this movie...but I want to see it. I would love for all my grandchildren to see it. Blessings to you, hope you are doing well. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have not yet seen this movie, but I have heard good things about it! Maybe we'll treat ourselves soon. Thanks for the recommendation. Love you, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nellie, we want to see this movie. Elizabeth Vargas did a special that featured a child that had Treacher Collins. It was amazing how special this family and child approached this issue. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw an ad for this movie. Based on your recommendation, I shall add it to my Netflix queue so I can see it when it becomes available. Thank you.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will look for this movie since I trust your recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great! I will look forward to it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a clip from it and am looking forward to seeing it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete