Friday, June 24, 2016

For the week-end....

....or any gathering, summertime or otherwise, is a recipe from this cookbook from my "archives."



You will notice that this is a rather straight-forward recipe, with a few variations.  I've seen some very elegant versions myself, but around here, we just stick to the plain and simple.  



No paprika deco, either.  Paprika is not friendly to gluten-sensitive people, and we have one of those in the family now.  

These are a favorite of Munchkin the Younger.  She has been known to eat many more than one!:-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, deviled eggs will disappear quickly at our house, too! It's almost as if folks don't realize that they're actually eating whole eggs, just cut in half and with extra flavor added! I normally add a bit of dill relish, but that doesn't go over well with everybody, so I just leave it out when I'm unsure of my "audience." Hope your Friday is going well, Sister! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the only one in our family who doesn't like deviled eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nellie, I used to make deviled eggs ...I can not even remember the last I ever did. I think I'll make some for my Teddy , he loves them. thanks for this nice simple recipe. :):) Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete