How are you doing, blog friends? Are you staying well? Has your state begun any new guidelines to help curb the spread of COVID?
Unfortunately, my county experienced record setting one-day totals for new cases, as well as deaths during this week. I extend my sympathies to all those who have lost loved ones.
1) The first thing that has brought pleasure this week is the announcement from Pfizer that a vaccine is near approval stage!
2) The second thing that has brought pleasure was the announcement by Moderna that they have an effective vaccine, also near approval stage!
3) Although there have been some cool nights, we’ve had gorgeous weather! These blue skies have brought me pleasure.
4) Country Girl came for a short visit, and we enjoyed a walk in a nearby lakeside park.
5) Signs of the season are all around us. Spied this sweet gum leaf, perfectly “doing its thing!”
The weekend is before us. Do you have special plans? How are you staying safe while still taking care of usual routine?
Take care, wear your mask, be safe, and stay well!