Monday, April 20, 2015

Something from the kitchen...

There is a special event today in memory of some dear friends who are now missing from our bridge group.  Some special refreshments are in order, and two other friends will also have something from their kitchens.  

This is what is going with me.


The pans before brushing each with melted butter and dusting them with crumbs....


Out of the oven....



....topping added, and ready to serve!

The recipe -




I've had this recipe, from a neighbor, for over 35 years!  It has been a long-time favorite!

The toppings used this time were lemon curd (from a jar) and a homemade blueberry topping using our own blueberries (from last season) that were stored in the freezer.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, how I remember helping you in the catering business and making these! I think my favorite topping was cherry pie filling, and when I made them for myself, I used the canned type because it was so easy! Have a terrific Tuesday, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes those looks yummy and so pretty to take to a gathering.
    I got an email today from my daughter wanting the recipe for the raised doughnuts. I took the plastic covering and sent her the pictures of the recipe and put it back on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look wonderful! Mini cheesecakes are such a great dessert. I make my own lemon curd, and love it on English Muffins. I'm sure it would be splendid on cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could probably eat six! Sure would go good with some coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they look delicious. I've copied the recipe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so good! I bet they were a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look charming, and delicious!

    ReplyDelete