Monday, September 14, 2015

Before September....

....we were out of town for a short week-end.  It was the time of the Green Corn Moon, and we walked the streets of downtown Lebanon, Ohio just as the moon was ready too appear.  Lebanon is a charming town, and we saw several folks in the line for ice cream treats.  It was a good thing the line was long!:-) 

There is a historic inn downtown.



I am sorry this is so blurry.:(

The only time I have seen a William and Mary shop is in Williamsburg, VA.


Darkness became a consideration, and I didn't take any other pictures.

September is practically two weeks "old" now.  The official first day of autumn will soon arrive!  I'm eager to see some cooler temperatures after the past summer.  How about you?

10 comments:

  1. Nellie, Sounds like a fun weekend. I am finding it hard to believe two weeks of September are over. Today is truly beautiful here. No humidity. Loving that. Hope you are starting your week off in a fine way. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had some really interesting adventures! Yesterday and today have been really pleasant, but another warm-up is on its way. I'll be happy when colors start to change; then, we'll know that Fall is truly on the way! Have a wonderful Monday afternoon, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to go there. I bet it was nice. I wondered where you had been and what you have been doing. I am hoping for cooler temps too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun get a way.
    Doesn't really get that hot here in summer - it is more like a very long spring. So I'm not tire of it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun place to visit. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun. I am not a fan of the darkness I am always happy to get the longer days come spring and summer. I do not want the deep cold we had last year but the summer as been hot and humid.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an enjoyable little trip. I'm ready for some cooler weather, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That inn has lots of great history to have been a place of hospitality to so many dignitaries and presidents. Lebanon Ohio sounds like an interesting place to visit.
    Darkness comes in so early now that there's no time to work outside after supper.

    I miss the long daylight.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes and no, Nellie - yes, and no. :)

    ReplyDelete