Thursday, September 3, 2015

In the jungle....

Well, not exactly a jungle full of trees and other growth.  This "jungle" gave a great opportunity to shop!

Have any of you ever been to Jungle Jim's?

The jungle animals were visible before entering the store!

Good advice for all of us!

Yes! Chocolate pizza sounds wonderful!

These pictures were taken at the Jungle Jim's store in the East Gate section of Cincinnati.  Once inside the store, there were too many things demanding attention that the camera was very quickly forgotten!  Food items from all regions are available to be bought!  Quite an experience!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Nellie , I see why tge carmera was quickiy forgotten . Have fun , keep the photos coming :) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have never been there, but it looks like a great place, especially that chocolate pizza! You know that I'm always up for chocolate, and the darker, the better! Have a wonderful day, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nellie, I have never heard of that place...but one could never forget it ...with the big animals out front. My granddaughter that just got married lives in Cincinnati. Wonder if she's been there?? Chocolate pizza...sounds like a big cookie to me. LOL. I could go for that. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these kinds of tours. The gorilla is deliciously scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I never heard of that place. What fun. I do love the pictures you took. So what kinds of things did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great. Jungle Jims here is a restaurant chain (and not a great one)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds fun. I've never heard of this place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never even heard of it, but glad you are enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like Kim said, we have Jungle Jim restaurants here in Canada but I haven't seen anything like you have shown.

    Hugs, JB

    ReplyDelete