Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wrapping up....

How are you coming along with your "to do" list?  Do you feel like you are making good  progress, or are you feeling "swamped?"  Chris the Christmas clown looks like he's ready for Santa to come.:-)
Rudy the Reindeer says he's been in the dark long enough!
Santa is ready to give  out candy!         

 
Even the wrapping is done!  This one is for our future son-in-law!  Shh!  Don't tell him!  "Oh," you say.   "You have a future son-in-law!?"  Oh, yes.  I didn't fill you in, did I?  

Remember when I posted on Sunday about it being a full, busy day?  Well, daughter #3 had come with her beau for lunch, and they told us they are engaged!  Isn't that exciting?  It will be a busy three months planning a wedding for March!  That will certainly keep us busy after Christmas.

Right now, though, we are busy before Christmas!  Tomorrow is a birthday day!  Daughter #2 and Daughter #3 will celebrate a birthday tomorrow!  I have been busy baking cakes!  I believe you will find a recipe or two on tomorrow's post!

I hope you are "wrapping things up" and are doing what you love.

Thank you for reading!


1 comment:

  1. I also have a small gift for that future son-in-law of yours, and I hope he'll enjoy it! VERY excited about the next few months, for sure! Your home is always so festive-looking at this time of the year, and we're looking forward to sharing a few hours with you on Sunday! Can't wait to see that recipe....

    ReplyDelete