Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A day late....

....but perhaps this is something that will help you remember for next Monday.:-)

Do any of you follow the Meatless Monday routine?  Try this one -


Salmon patties are one of The Husband's favorites!


Can't remember the original source of this recipe.  It has been in my recipe files for years and years.  The patties will vary in size, depending on what you wish.  

Oh!  They are also good for that Friday fish meal!

China - Strawberry and Vine by Wedgewood

7 comments:

  1. They look lovely. My Mom made them all of the time when we were kids. Yours look lovely Nellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do not do meatless any day of the week! My hubby just doesn't care for fish of any sort, although I would enjoy a salmon patty now and then. Yours really do sound tasty, and I thank you for sharing. Hope you're enjoying this sunny day, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salmon is a favorite of mine every day. My mother used to make these too, and I've always liked them. Thanks for the good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nellie, I can never see or make salmon patties that I am not reminded of my parents....they made them a lot , to feed a bunch of kids. LOL. I make them when my sisters come out at times. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mom used to make them and I did not like them at all. But my Shug made some a couple of years ago and they were delish. It's been awhile since I've had them. I'll have to give them a try sometime.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do meatless Monday but there are many days that I don't eat meat and this sounds sure looks good. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love salmon patties! Haven't made any in a good while and I need to change that!

    ReplyDelete