Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Recipes from the previous post....

As I mentioned in the previous post, I had recipes that would be coming for you.


First - for the Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Cookies -


This is as I jotted down the recipe from the TV program on the Food Network.  Yes, that's my scribble.:-)  I hope you are able to read it and understand my abbreviations.  Just let me know if you have a question.

Next, there were those "fingers."


This particular recipe I clipped from an advertising section in the newspaper.


Can't remember when it appeared, but you can see that it is a Gold Medal sponsored recipe.  This is very vesatile, and it is simple to assemble.  No need to use a mixer!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Those really do look yummy and easy! I just might be tempted to try these once we get settled. Thanks for the share, Sister! Have a wonderful Wednesday and enjoy this gorgeous sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nellie, You know I love simple..that is my kind of recipe. Hope you are well and having a lovely autumn. Bless you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. All "look" yummy, Nellie. How did they taste? Did they pass the "make again" test? Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sweet of you Nellie to share the recipe, I just wish I could eat it. I'll just eat it with my eyes like usual, lol.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy the recipes that you post. These look very festive.

    ReplyDelete