Tuesday, October 20, 2015

From the Pioneer Woman....

I think this may be the day that the Pioneer Woman's new cookbook will be issued.  I'm not sure this recipe will be included in that cookbook, as I jotted down instructions from the TV show once quite awhile ago.  It is probably available from her website, or from Food Network.


Chocolate, of course!  These are dipped in melted white almond bark, then rolled in assorted seasonal sprinkles.

They fit in nicely with this assortment - 


Sugar cookie sticks may look a little like witch fingers.:-)  At any rate, the Munchkins really enjoyed these!

Recipes?  They are forthcoming!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, I haven't had a cookie in I don't know how many months or cake for that matter.
    They sure look good but I'm still resisting the sugar. The longer I'm away from sugar the easier it gets. I'm sure the munchkins will devour them in minutes.

    Have a great week Nellie.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. How yummy, yes, I saw that her new book came out today.
    She does have nice recipes. I find I use them more and more.
    Have a lovely day today Nellie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nellie, Fun food and tasty too..perfect for little ones. Those cookies look super. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those really do look delectable--if one is in the mood for witch fingers, that is! I'm sure the kiddos enjoyed them immensely, and Munchomom will be making a fresh batch, no doubt! Have a lovely, sunny day, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love The Pioneer Woman? Those look really good. I also love her new dishes and pieces carried by Walmart of all places. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cookies look perfect for a Halloween treat! I love Ree Drummond! I know that she has a new kitchen line available for sale at Walmart stores in the USA. Unfortunately, our Walmart stores here in Canada don't carry the line. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very nice assortment of cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete