Friday, July 17, 2020

Five things I love....

The weekend is here!  Is there anything you have planned to give time for something you love?

This is my list of five things I love on this Friday!

1)  July has given us true summertime days, with high temps above 90 degrees.  On these hot days, I love to find a shady spot in the yard.

2)  Even though our days are beginning with warm temperatures, I love to choose from this collection for that cup of coffee first thing.  Susan Branch designs are likely to pop up in various places throughout the house, and I love seeing these cups displayed on a shelf in my kitchen.

3)  There is something comforting about a fire in the fire pit at dusk.  I loved having this fire when the family paid their camping visit recently.

4)  I love watching the birds enjoy this bird bath, whether drinking or jumping in to flap their wings for an overall dousing.  The bird bath has been used as a fairy garden for a number of years, and it is now back to its original purpose.

5)  I love hot fudge sundaes!  The cold ice cream, topped with that warm fudge sauce, with fresh whipped cream on top of it all and garnished with a maraschino cherry....well, in my opinion, it’s a perfect treat!

I hope you are able to enjoy what you love, especially during these days!

Stay cool!  Be safe!  Stay well!  Remember your mask!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I do like a fire pit too. We have a couple of them.
    That hot fudge sundae sure does look good. Won't be having one of them later but will be having ice cream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Sister, my favorite thing on these hot days is sitting in my recliner in the a/c! That sundae does look wonderful, but I'm out of ice cream, so I'll let you enjoy that one yourself, with no need to share with me! LOL Enjoy your shady spots and your fire pit, and I'll mind my own business and stay inside where the air is cooler. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you can find a shady spot, in 90* you need it. Love Hot Fudge Sundae, haven't had one in years. You're making me hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Susan Branch mugs. My mug collection cheers me up, too. Some fun memories from travels. Wishes for a good weekend and keep cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing I love on a hot summer day is my shade tree and the gazebo. I've given most of my extra fancy mugs to the poor and now drink my coffee and tea in plain white mugs.I've kept only a few for the Holidays. I used to collect them too. We used to have bonfire when the kids were young. Haven't done that in years.Haven't had a Hot Fudge Sundae in years either. I guess the fun is all gone out of me or I'm a dull old girl. lol... I'm glad you are still finding joy in those things.
    Stay well and happy.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD OF
    KINGDOMOFRICHES [ILLUMINATI] OF THE
    WHOLE WORLD WIDE. ARE YOU A BUSINESS
    MAN, POLITICIAN , musical, student and you
    want to be rich, powerful and be famous in
    life. You can achieve your dreams being a
    member of the Illuminati.With this all your
    dreams and heart desire can be fully
    accomplish. it’s well-known fact that we
    Freemasonry/ ILLUMINATI consist of Multi
    Millionaires, Billionaires who have major
    influence regarding most global affairs,
    including the planning of a New World
    Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime
    Ministers, royalty and senior executives of
    major Fortune 5,000 companies are
    members of Freemasonry. Now, for the FIRST
    TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors
    to the masses. JOINING THE ILLUMINATI
    BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE
    WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
    FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN
    END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND
    MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A
    COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER
    WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. if
    you wish to be a member of this great
    brothershood of kingdomofriches this is
    your opportunity to join us now in kingdomofrichees. call +593960127139
    or
    CONTACT brightiluminati666@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete