Another Friday has rolled around, and I’ve been thinking about things to share with you today.
1) I have always loved the combination of blue and white. Something about it is calming to me, so when I saw this display at Tuesday Morning in pre-virus days, I really paid attention!
2) I love reading! These are what I read in June. Oddly, I haven’t made such progress in July, but there is one week remaining in the month!
3) I love Walker’s Shortbread! It was while making an online grocery order that I stumbled across these, and they have become my favorite store bought cookie!
4) The potholder illustrates another “love,” close call between strawberries and blueberries; let’s just say “berries!”😋
5) Last summer, I was introduced to Peach Iced Tea! Thank you, Cracker Barrel! When I researched making it at home for my enjoyment, I decided there had to be a simpler method to have this refreshing drink at home. Sure enough, there is Snapple!
How about you? Are any of these on your list of things you love?
Take care! Be safe! Stay well! Wear that mask! Wash your hands!
Good afternoon, Sister! I love orange and white (bet you know why!); I love to read, although my reading is usually confined to a waiting room somewhere, and I love shortbread cookies, just not familiar with that particular brand. Your potholder is great! When I go for peach tea, it's normally Crystal Light, and I do enjoy a glass from time to time. Another favorite of mine is chocolate chip muffins, and I eat more of them than I should! LOL You're another favorite of mine--my only sister--and I love you! Have a great rest of your day!ReplyDelete
Hi Nellie. Your sister Glenda is a sweet sister for sure.ReplyDelete
I love blue and white vases but I don't have any in my house.
I make everything from scratch these days and even my shortbread, especially at Christmas and that goes for my ice tea also. I bought some prepared ice tea but found it too sweet. I like lemon tea without sugar. It really quench my thirst on hot days. My husband has the sweet tooth in the house. I like sweet on occasion.
I've been reading The Better Part by John Bartunek before I go to bed as it's about the only time I have to read lately.
Enjoy the beautiful day and stay well and safe.
I like blue and white also and they are the main colors in my kitchen.ReplyDelete
Collections of blue and white are so pristine looking and clean. Glad to hear you found some treats to help you through this strange, new world in which we find ourselves.ReplyDelete
1. Blue and white is a favourite colour combo. I have blue and white plates that I love to use (a pic on my blog today as it happens). Good for you for holding your resolve while looking at those lovely blue and white vases.ReplyDelete
2. I love reading. I slow read these days - maybe I savour more. Your titles look like fun summer reads. Hope you get some time this week.
3. I love Walkers cookies too, especially the Stem Ginger and the Lemon Ginger with White Chocolate varieties!
4. Berries? Absolutely. Raspberries are summer for me, but strawberries and blueberries are right up there too.
5. Here we differ. Have never been much of an iced tea drinker. I like tea as a hot beverage, also love pear cider (like Susan Branch). But the Peach Iced Tea sounds yummy.
Enjoyed your five on Friday. Saw your link on Twitter this morning (@wordfromhome). Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Nellie.
I enjoyed reading things you love. I need to look around and write about things I love too. I love blue and white as well, Interesting books to read for July. I am enjoying all of my old friends now that they are back on my bookshelves and not in boxes. I feel like a kid in a candy store, Have a wonderful Saturday,ReplyDelete