Once again, time has whizzed away from me. Good intentions would have had this post much earlier.
1) One thing I love is the bright blue sky during this season! It just seems to be bluer than usual some days!
2) Still on the subject of skies, it’s nice to live where there is no ground clutter and to be able to watch the sky in the evening. These pictures were taken following that moon as it was on the journey to become full.
This view was the night before the official date for the full moon.
3) I love that I’m able to relax with my coffee in the mornings. Did you know that Tuesday was National Coffee Day?
4) I love working the puzzles in the newspaper each day....Jumble, Crossword, Celebrity Cipher, Boggle. When I don’t complete the Sunday issue on Sunday, I will save it to work on Monday, along with all the others.
It helps me “ease into Monday!” LOL
5) I love that chicken will keep on giving enjoyment! Last Sunday’s chicken dinner has provided us with not only chicken and dumplings, but also this favorite creamed chicken in a cornbread ring!