Saturday, October 24, 2020

On the menu....

 On our menu today has been some football watching.  Alabama is here to play the hometown team, the Vols.  The sports menu will continue tonight when we watch the 4th game of the World Series.  

The “Saturday special” was this....

Pumpkin Biscuits!  I added apple butter to mine, and it was delicious!  

For Sunday’s menu there is grilled ham steak, grilled asparagus spears (or roasted), and sweet potatoes in some fashion.  Never fear!  There will be dessert!  Tune in on Monday for a recap!

May you experience all good things!


4 comments:

  1. Well, Sister, we now know that Alabama tromped all over our Volunteers. :-( I do think you and The Husband had some wonderful eats, though, so the day hasn't been a total loss (no pun intended)! Hopefully, "your" team will make some good headway in the World Series tonight. I've watched some figure skating this afternoon, and all these new names make me feel old! Enjoy your evening and your yummy lunch tomorrow. I can hardly wait to see what dessert you've come up with this time around! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into sport but I love biscuits and those pumpkin biscuit looks delicious. Can you share the recipe?
    Stay safe and well
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yummylicious goodness on a plate! It's been years since I had apple butter too. Nellie, I am on my way, save me a pumpkin biscuit, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those biscuits look beyond yummy. Love all things pumpkin, but not sure I've tried pumpkin biscuits. I'll be back to see what wonderful dessert you made this week. Take care, Nellie!

    ReplyDelete