Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Almost here....

                                                   "On Halloween"

                                                     The witches fly

                                                     Across the sky.



                                                The owls go "Who? Who? Who?"

                                                 The black cats yowl





                                                  And the green ghosts howl,

                                                 "Scary Halloween to you!"

                                                                          Nina Willis Walter




12 comments:

  1. Very cute! See you in a few hours, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your decorations!..Rain and snow here for Halloween...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nellie this is such a cute post. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  4. You truly have something for EVERY occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute. I almost like Halloween . . . no . . . wait a minute . . . I'm over it.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nellie, I like your cute decorations. They are kid friendly too. I think the trick or treaters will be chilly tomorrow. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I used to love stuffed animals...okay, I confess that I loved them well into adulthood. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One more sleep and it's Halloweeeeeen. Cute decorations.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Nellie,
    I love your decorations! I hope you have a lovely day. We will have a perfect one, rain and wind and rain, yep, I said that twice, I am pretty excited.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your decorations are sooo cute. Happy Halloween. Oh, I caught a peek at the muffins in the post before this one. They sure look good. Yes, thank you, I'll try one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute! I love the cats especially.

    ReplyDelete