Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday....

Well, the week-end is here.  Do you have some good plans for fun, or have you filled your week-end with chores?  

If you have been following this blog very long, you know that I am active in the United Methodist Women.  Every two years, our Conference selects a new scripture reference to use for a theme.  I make an effort to find some things to use on the Program Resource tables (where I display the books) at Conference events through the year (four times).  

The scripture reference/theme has been chosen for the next two years.  It comes from John 21:15, and the logo will include the wording: "Do you love me?  Feed my lambs."

I have been on the lookout for a few things for the tables and have found these in different locations.


I will share the entire logo with you another time.

Thank you for reading.  I really appreciate your comments.

9 comments:

  1. Nellie, I like the lambs. That would be a cute center piece. Hope you have a great Saturday. It's suppose be a bit sunny here today...I am so ready for the sun.:) xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you have beautifully represented this scripture passage with those beautiful lambs.

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Nellie they are lovely and perfect for the theme, have a wonderful weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sheep! I think that is a wonderful verse to use.
    Have a lovely Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful choices for the theme! Have a sparkling Saturday, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great theme choice and some good finds for the resource table.

    Forgot to answer your question about the flashlight. No, I don't carry one, just my pedometer, phone, and camera. No more pockets. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your "flock"...and know you will enjoy your women's group. Hope you have a great weekend. Still laying low here- xox Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your lambs. I am in mourning.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh ---I love your little lambs!!!!! Neat... It's fun to look for certain things when following a theme, isn't it?

    We haven't done much these past several days due to all of the rain.. We needed rain--and have really been getting it. We have had over 4 inches...

    The game wasn't pretty --but at least, they won and there were some highlights... BUT---beating Mississippi will be much harder.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete