Tuesday, December 9, 2014

On a rainy day....

....what is a better choice than baking some more cookies for the cookie tray?


Here they are, ready to go into the oven....


....and here they are, off the pan and cooling on the rack.  No, no!  Musn't snitch a cookie before it's completely cool.  Ha, ha!  Not much chance of that!:-)

These are Molasses Crinkles, and there will be more on that in the next post!

I announced that Sara1025 is the winner of the blog giveaway.  Please contact me, Sara, with your information so I will be able to get the calendar in the mail to you.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, warm from the oven with a glass of milk, pretty please! :-) Have a terrific Tuesday, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be right over with a mug of hot tea! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh yummy! Tis the season for cookies, definitely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure wish I could enjoy some of your cookies with a nice cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so ready for a cup of tea and a couple of those molasses crinkles. Looking forward to the recipe. We are in the middle of a Nor'easter today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum. I haven't made very many cookies this year. I just end up eating them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nellie, You are the official cookie elf. :):) Those look tasty. Nice day to smell them baking too. Blessings for a nice evening, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh don't they look good. Hope we get the recipe tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, yum. Those were my dad's favorite cookies! I can almost smell them baking in our old farm kitchen. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nellie , gorgeous cookies , I love molasses cookies . Recipe soon please . Thanks for shering :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is my most favorite cookie in the world. Yours are picture perfect. I always make them at Christmas, and that is it. I love them too much and my will power goes out the window. They are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't guarantee no snitching Nellie...Moasses has a way of bringing out the "thief" in me:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will repeat what I said in your other post: I LOVE molasse cookies.

    ReplyDelete