Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday, June 8, 2014 - Day of Pentecost....

These words from Galatians have served as the theme for our Conference United Methodists Women for the past two years.

                    ".....the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience,

                                kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness,

                                    and self-control.  There is no law against these things."

                                                                                                  ~ Galatians 5:22-23  (NRSV)

The Mission Focus for today, as listed in the United Methodist Women Prayer Calendar for 2014, is the Neighborhood Center in Camden, New Jersey.

Have a blessed Sunday.

8 comments:

  1. I love those verses, although I use the KJV. These are qualities that we should all demonstrate if our walk with the Lord is as it should be. Have a Super Sunday, Sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nellie, I love this post. It gives me a good feeling. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nellie, I hope your Sunday is truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this verse and I try to live by the fruits of the Holy Spirit like a true Christian. I try to be a Christ follower.

    Have a blessed Sunday Nellie.
    HUgs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete