Monday, July 29, 2013

My week-end....

....began with a party on Friday night.

It was fun from salad.....

I took this as it was a covered dish dinner for the Primetimers at our church.

....through dessert....

Gotta have chocolate!

....and everything else in between!



The program was all about birth order, and it was a lot of fun!

Then, my week-end even ENDED with a party!  Country Man's father had a birthday!

No, he isn't 95!  We had a big laugh from the reversal of the numerals on his "cake," delicious brownies! 

Did YOU have a good week-end?  Do you anticipate a good week?  I hope your Monday is going to be a good one, setting the tone for the rest of the week!

Thank you for reading.  I really appreciate your comments.


9 comments:

  1. It all looks good from salad to desert. Love the special card and that reverse the number trick.

    My week is starting well and with a positive attitude it will get even better I hope.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- That was fun to reverse the numbers! I sometimes buy a card for a 5 year old and write the other number after it- like 59...and then on the inside I tell them happy birthday as they go into their second childhood. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting topic, and the salad and dessert both look so good. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fun!!!! Yummy meal too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it all looks delicious, and I'm sure that talk about birth order was interesting, too! What fun with switching those numbers, and how wonderful that the "birthday boy" has a great sense of humor about the whole thing! Our weekend was good, and next weekend we plan to attend a birthday party for a TRUE 90-year-old that should be lots of fun, too! Enjoy your Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm...the salad and cake plus the brownies all look scrumptious!!

    Glad that you had a fab weekend!

    I'm hoping for a good week and hope that yours is too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The salad looks delicious and who can resist chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looked good and I bet it was...so pass me some chocolate cake. You know I can't have any.Trying to be good...it's job girl, a big job.LOL Glad you had such a fun weekend. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. My weekend wasn't nearly as enjoyable as yours, however... it's over and I'm relieved.

    ReplyDelete