Thursday, July 18, 2013

Time for some pink....

With the first half of July already a memory (how did it pass so quickly), it seems as though it will be no time until August, a good time to bring out some pink.:-)

The Pink Ribbon Beanie Baby Bear!

The Longaberger "Hope" series basket.

Another Pink Ribbon Bear!

Sitting atop the bookshelf!

Of course, these are always lovely to have around....

On the dining room table.

Brightening the kitchen!
I wish you a good Thursday!

Thank you for reading.  I really appreciate your comments.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and yes August is right around the corner. Which means autumn is almost here!!! My favorite time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have always loved pink, and these days, it hs such a special meaning for cancer awareness. Have a lovely Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink and your little touches are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink reminders are appropriate. I'm slowly working on a pink scarf. I hope I can finish it on time for the special project.

    Your flowers are lovely.
    \Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything pretty in pink. I have the Hope Longaberger basket, given to me by a dear friend many years ago. Hope you are staying cool. It is awful up here. Ridiculously hot and humid! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pinks. I dead headed all of my hydrangeas yesterday. Some of the blooms were as big as dinner plates. I wish I had kept them but I tried and I just couldn't stand all of the dead dropping blooms. It made me sad. I am so glad yours are still so pretty. Have a lovely Thursday too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bring on the pinks. I can't get enough pink this time of year in the yard. I love all the summer blooms. Miss Josie would love playing with your stuffed bear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nellie, that is a cute basket. I love the flowers. Stay cool. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of PINKS --and I love them all.. I especially love the color of your hydrangea... Gorgeous!!! Love the little bears too.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pink, too, Nellie!! enjoyed your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete