Saturday, January 26, 2013

A little more....

I am composing this post on Friday afternoon at 2:30.  The ice came as expected this morning.  We thankfully have not lost power.  Perhaps we won't.  I just want to take advantage of the situation and see about getting a post or two scheduled while I know we DO have power.:-)

There are a few more snowmen lurking about our house.

Waiting for the popcorn!

This makes a good popcorn bowl, of course!  I used it recently, though, for a green salad when we had some company for brunch. 

Mixing bowls.

The mixing bowls are ready, so there is no excuse for all the empty dishes you have been seeing in recent posts!:-)

Another table.

There is even another table option, complete with those snowman napkins!

The Husband commented awhile ago that today marks one month since Christmas!  That means it is eleven months until NEXT Christmas!:-)  It seems to me the time will pass more quickly than we would like.

Thank you for reading.  I appreciate your comments.




11 comments:

  1. Your snowmen are so happy! I agree with you that the months will pass very quickly till the next Christmas, and there are many other special days between here and there. Have a lovely day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute snowman items you have shown in your last couple of posts! Snowmen aren't just for Christmas...most places get most of the winter's now AFTER Christmas! Yes, next Christmas will come much quicker than we expect it to. Time flies when you're having fun! Thanks for sharing and have a good weekend. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hope you continue to have power!!!

    I am just LOVING your photos of "things around your house." You know that, but the rest of your Dear Readers don't. So I just keep saying it!!!!! :-)

    Don't stop! Please don't stop.

    but most of all, stay safe and warm.

    "Auntie"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and!!! That ice, outside your windows. What lovely Photo Ops that must make!!!

    I know ice is scary, and we do not, not, not like it.

    But it does turn our world into a Magical Faerie Land. Yes????

    "Auntie"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to meet your snowmen. We got snow last night, too, but no ice and it was pretty. Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snowman bowls. You will thinking popcorn but I was imaging a big ice cream sundae, coated in chocolate and cherries ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am starting my official countdown on july 5th this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snowman collection is so pretty. I love the napkins.

    I hope you have a good weekend Nellie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems every time I turn around, Christmas is looming... again! It gets here way too fast for me. Funny, it sure didn't seem like that when I was young and Christmas took forever to finally be here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh-You DO have a lot of snowmen and they are all cute. It is cold here today but bright- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute bowl. It would make eating anything in it fun. : )

    ReplyDelete