Thursday, January 31, 2013

Saying goodbye....

....to these little guys....

Napkin rings.

They served their function very well.

Love how they look!

They really looked sweet on the table.

Music box.

Love the music from this one!  Though it is "Jingle Bells," and  usually thought of as a song for the Christmas season, it is really suitable for anytime one wants to sleigh ride!:-)

What about this one?

I believe I'll leave this towel out for awhile.  The snowflakes are red, after all, and this is the month for red and white coming up next!:-)

What will the "red and white" month bring us?  That will be the subject of the next post.

Thank you for reading.  I appreciate your comments.

11 comments:

  1. Good Morning Nellie,
    I guess it is time to move on to red. The last day of January. I always like the red and white of February. Has it warmed up since your post about the fog and icicles?
    I am so far behind visiting.
    It really looks like winter at your place in those photos.
    I hope you have had a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww... Do the Snowmen really have to be put away? -pout- It's still Winter, you know. :-)

    Oh look at the Susan Branch tray! Lovely!

    And oh yes, keep any/all red and white out! For February. :-)

    Thank you for sharing the sweet photos of the precious things, around your home!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nellie, Seeing those napkin rings ,made me think, I could make some like them out of felt. I love napkin rings and napkins...have so many sets of 4 when in reality you need 6 or more. Hope your day is warm and good. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Auntie - it's still winter they don't look out of place:)

    Love the red and white tea towel!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put away all my snowmen and I'm enjoying the red and white of Feb!
    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw,, I love those snow men!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time for them to sleep for another year! Bye boys-see you later. Love the towel! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your snowman stuff Nellie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We actually have two snowmen who stayed out all during 2012, and they're still sitting on top of the cabinet where they have been for all that time! I just love snowmen and snowflakes, and your lovely towel is just too pretty and festive to put away yet! Yes, go with the red and white, for sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd leave the snowmen out longer if you really like them. It is still winter after all. : )

    I love music boxes and have several of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love snowmnen!! I collect them and have them displayed everywhere during Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete