Saturday, January 12, 2013

January's garden....

Most years, our weather would be referred to as the "January thaw."  Well, we don't have anything around to thaw, so that really isn't the proper term.  We are seeing a lot of green in the garden, though.  This time, it's in the herb "garden."  "Patch" is probably more like it.:-)


The bunny holds the sage.

Healthy rosemary.

The thyme is hanging on.

Red leaf on the strawberry plants.

Lavender needs some help.:-(

We have really been enjoying the sage, thyme, and rosemary this month.  Although I may have mentioned how nice a little snow might be, it might be a different story with the herbs.:-)

Thank you for following along with this blog.  Trying to schedule a publish time sometimes goes a bit awry with the internal mouse wanting to scoot along on a path it desires.:-) 

I appreciate your comments.

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so healthy to me! Perhaps if "Rosemary" has some extra "Thyme," she might take care of the lavendar! Sorry....just couldn't resist! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see my Daffodils are up. Maybe 3 or 4 inches. Sigh. So un-natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No plants for me, but our weather is so warm I expect to see tulips peeking their heads up. Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete