Friday, February 1, 2013

Wearing red....

Here we are at February 1 already!  This is the shortest month of the year, so it is sure to pass quickly.

It is a good month for wearing red, and this is what I am wearing today.

Oops! A little sideways!:-)

In fact, I will be wearing red each Friday in recognition of Heart Month.

Red dress.

I will also be wearing this red dress pin most days.

Scarf!  
This scarf is also with me today as I head out to play bridge!  Perhaps it will give me some good luck.:-)

We had been expected to have some snow overnight, but there is none this morning.  It is just very, very cold!  Wherever you are, stay warm and safe!

Thank you for reading.  I appreciate your comments.

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE red, and will be sure to wear some today! Hmmmm.....that scarf looks familiar... :-) Enjoy your day, and I hope the cards fall your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to begin Feb.! With photos of red, red, red.

    I love red myself! It's such a bright pop of color. And these days, I really can use a bright pop of color. :-)))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to wear red also. Love your red dress pin! Heart healthy is important!
    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your red dress and scarf are lovely. I have one of those pins somewhere too. I need to find it.

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love red too! Love your outfit! Happy Heart month!! Hugs, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love red---as you can tell from my Feb. blog.... I think of Feb. as the month of LOVE--although we need to LOVE year round. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    Hope you have a good weekend. We finally got some SNOW this morning... Yeah!!! BUT--it was 10 degrees when I got up early today...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have my red on today, too, and made my hubby wear a red sweater today- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red is my favorite color and I'm wearing red today too - a hooded sweat shirt which is keeping me warm. Cold and windy today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nellie, I like the little red dress pin. Nice that people are wearing red in support of women. Stay warm this weekend and safe. I got your comment about being a mother of twins.:):)I have been blogging with a lady named Linda who has quad grandkids..wowwee.xo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Nellie...I love red. Bet you looked dashing.

    Thanks so much for all your faithful visits and comments to my blog. Love them.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete