Thursday, February 14, 2013

This is the day....

Here we are!  Today is February 14th!  Happy Valentine's Day to each of you!

I want to share some other "Valentine decor" from around the house.  Well, not really from around the house, just around the kitchen.:-)

Many of you know that I was an elementary school teacher for 25 years.  I have many memories of those years.  Of course, memories are better if they are aided by something visual.:-)

This was a gift from a student one Valentine's Day.  I immediately washed it and had my hot tea in it at snack time that morning.

I chuckled when I opened up this one.

The little bear jumps right out!;-)

From a member of the Sunday School class we were teaching years ago!

Can't forget Mary Kay!  That's responsible for my "youthful appearance!":-)

And these I won last year from Nann's giveaway!

I love this little basket!  This is from the same person who gave me the Garfield mug.





That just about does it from here!  I plan to continue using these things all through the month.

May you have a beautiful day!

Thank you for reading.  I appreciate your comments.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Valetine's Day Nellie. You have a nice cup collection. Enjoy today. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!

    Certainly, leave them out, the rest of the month.

    Mmmmmm, have you changed settings, so that the pics/words show up on a wider scale? Super look. To me it looks like your pics show up, wider. And you know how I LOVE seeing widder pics, in blogging. :-)

    Happy Valentine's Day!
    "Auntie"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful gifts to show the love other people have for you!! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Love you, Sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day, Nellie! Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day, Nellie- I love all your sweet things- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Have a lovely day Nellie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the delicate cups with the hearts on them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What nice Valentine gifts you have received and happy memories to go along with them. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Valentine cups, Nellie. Hope your day was wonderful. Mine was nice. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. All very cute - especially the cups and saucers!

    ReplyDelete