Saturday, February 23, 2013

That robin....

Happy Saturday!  How is your week-end going?  Do you have some exciting plans?

Have you heard the song, "When the red, red, robin....comes bob, bob, bobbin'  along?"  t is a song from years ago, of course.:-)  Recently I paid a visit to a "red robin."

Do you have one of these near you?

 Several from the bridge group enjoyed lunch here last Tuesday.  It was my first time here, although the restaurant has been open at least two years.

Part of the decor.

Inset in the floor.

My lunch!
It was a really good time having lunch out with some of the group from bridge.  I hope it happens again!:-)

Thank you for reading.  I appreciate your comments.

13 comments:

  1. It's one of our favorite restaurants. Josie love it because they give balloons to children on the way out. We love their burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have those around here. Looks like a fun place It kind of reminds me of East Side Mario's

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious!

    Reminds me that I saw my first robin of the year, a couple of days ago. And forgot to blog this. -grin- I'm slipping. ,-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know of any Red Robins around here, but the salad looks so good. Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Red Robin looks like a good place to eat. We don't have them here in our area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fun place, Nellie. It's a good place to take kids, too, because of the decor and relaxed feeling in the place. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos. It's always good wjhen people from different parts of the world explain about thebplaces and things that they take fore granted! I'm so glad that you had a good time with your friends! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard lots of good things about these restaurants, but have never eaten at one. The great thing is that they have other selections for those who, like you, try to choose healthier dishes. That salad looks really tasty, and there was no guilt with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We do have one here also. We've only gone there one time! And by the way..yes I remember that song! And I love it...

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have one in town but I think I have gone to it once. I remember the food was really good. Your food looks wonderful. I hope you get to go back too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never eaten at a Red Robin and I love their theme song I hear on TV! Your food looks good. Glad you had fun.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. we dont have a red robin up north here either but gosh love the decor and your meal looked wonderful! nice to get out with friends! enjoy your day nellie!!

    ReplyDelete