Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Recent giffs....

There has been so much to pass along about our experiences at More Than A Vacation that I have been tardy in sharing and expressing gratitude for some recent gifts.

I have mentioned that The Husband and I celebrated our 44th anniversary on August 16, and I mentioned that Sister and Brother-in-law treated us to lunch at O'Charley's.  Well, that was not all!

There was a lovely card!

Useful kitchen items, with strawberries, naturally!:-)

Soon time for this lovely autumn wreath

Thank you, Sister, for these gifts.

A few weeks ago, I entered a drawing offered by Joan at Pembrokeshire Lass.  I was delighted to have my name drawn for this:

A lovely tea towel!

A lovely card with a very nice note written inside!    

Thank you, Joan, for this special tea towel and the note included.

Another blogging friend, Carol at Buttercup Counts Her Blessings, attended the BlogHer Conference in Chicago earlier this month.  She picked up some extra goodies and offered some of them to readers who would indicate an interest in their comment.  I was really pleased when these arrived in the mail.

Recipe cards and coupons!


Thank you, Carol, for offering these to your followers.  Those who know me will understand my pleasure at receiving some Land O' Lakes Coupons, not to mention the recipe cards!:-)

Remember that this is the last day to comment to be entered in the drawing for the giveaway of this:

Lots of information inside!

Comments must be given by 7:00 EDT to be entered in the drawing. 

Thank you for reading.  I really appreciate your comments.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on you 44 years together as husband and wife! A true blessing to be thankful for! Sounds like you shared a nice time out! Love the berrie kitchen treasures!! Enjoy your day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! Thank you for mentioning those items that I felt quite blessed to find! Strawberries used to be rather common for kitchen accessories, but they have been replaced by other themes so it's quite a thrill when I can find something with strawberries. Congratulations on winning those other items, too! I'm sure you'll enjoy them a LOT! Have a wonderful day, Sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never got to check in yesterday. I would love to be entered into your giveaway Nellie,
    I am also very glad you cleared up the white issue about Labor day. There might not be many fashion police around but there are the ones who live in my head. :) My grand mother was quite the fashion gal.
    I like all of the wonderful things you got for your anniversary. How nice.
    Have a lovely Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those strawberries sure take me back to days gone by. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to put the autumn wreath out for the season :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely gifts you received. Lucky you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful things you were gifted with. I have received so many giveaways this year, Nellie, that I will ask you to take my name off the list so that someone else can have a chance to experience the joy of a win. Blessings to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nellie, You received some nice gifts from a couple of sweet ladies. Hope you are enjoying your week. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad that you got all those useful gifts. I especially love the strawberry kitchen gifts.

    I hope that you are still celebrating your 44th wedding anniversary.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful anniversary you all had. You must have a fabulous sister... (I know she is since she's a Facebook friend of mine.)

    Congrats on your gifts.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nellie , congrats on winning all the lovely gifts and making so many beautiful memories of 44 wonderful years with your dear husband ... ain't it grand . Thanks for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Know the coupons and recipes will be put to good use and thanks for the shout-out. Happy anniversary wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blogging friends are the most generous friends. Good for you on receiving some well-earned treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary Nellie! And congratulations too! Just look at all those wonderful goodies!

    Thank you so much for sharing them with us...

    ReplyDelete