Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It is a good thing....

....that I took time to enjoy this on Monday afternoon....

that lemonade....

....because Tuesday morning came bright and early!  I was out to the Senior Center for a bit of bridge before having to leave there a little early in order to be present for this month's gathering of retired co-workers from my school.  Of course, I forgot to take the camera inside to take a picture of my lunch choice.:-( 

It was necessary for me to leave THAT group early as well as the Women's Chorus was once again scheduled to sing in a nearby town at a retirement/assisted living/nursing home complex.



I was taking the pictures from the car to try to show you some of the surrounding area in this complex.  The last picture is of some of the retirement residences - plus a good view of my windshield wipers!:-)

Anyway, needless to say it was a very full day, and I returned home ready to think about nothing!:-)

Today, I am keeping company with this....

...and the first load of laundry is done, ready for the dryer!

Perhaps I'll work in some time to once more sit on the patio with some lemonade!

The weather forecast for later is for a possible heat index of 90 degrees, feeling like 95 degrees if one is in the direct sunlight!  That seems like summer is here!

Have a great day!

Thank you for reading.  I really appreciate your comments.

13 comments:

  1. i can't wait for this heatwave to end. i hate this kind of weather and it is way too early for it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy lady, and I'm worn out just keeping up with your schedule! Oh, I enjoyed reading Munchomom's blog today, with that marvelous experience she had in Nash-Vegas! She has done quite well in her youth! I'll be out of here soon, so I wish you a pleasant day, and I hope everything comes out in the wash! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great day-tiring but good! It is cold and rainy and foggy here this morning. UGH! Hope you have a wonderful day with your washing machine! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a busy lady Nellie. You do all kinds of good works!

    The pictures today are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is busy but good for you. Oh yeah, the laundry is always waiting to be done.

    Great pictures from inside your car.
    Enjoy another nice day with lemonade.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woman, you would totally run circles around me. I don't know how you keep up with yourself!

    By the way, that's a mighty clean windshield, to get pictures that clear.

    Laundry... grrrrr... me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your post. Love hearing about your day. Complete with photos, even!

    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those landscapes depict a very peaceful mood. And you reminded me that I need to fold my laundry that is still sleeping in the dryer. LOL. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah...you are more busy than I and I am busy. xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nellie, It sure sounds like you are chasing your own tail. I like seeing picture as people drive.:):0 I hate when I forget my camera...whenever I forget it, I see something I could have taken a picture of.xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nellie! You've been a busy gal! How nice you're in the ladies' chorus and I'm sure the residents enjoyed your singing so much! I enjoyed seeing the area and your windshields are so clean! :) Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;0

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll gladly join you for that glass of lemonade. I took some time away from work to chaperone Josie's 1st grade class to a zoo. It was a busy day. I've decided teaching college graduate students is definitely much easier than 1st graders.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Made me tired just reading about your day, Nellie. BUT--it truly did sound like fun...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete