Monday, September 28, 2026

What is happening?

 I am trying to access Blogger to check on some blogs I have followed.  I’m not able to open my Reading List.  Wondering if any comments to this post will even make it to me.  Does anyone know what is happening? 

5 comments:

  1. Recently we had problems with reading lists not updating. If you keep trying, I hope you'll be able to access your reading list. See if you can find the link that says "manage" your reading list. Best wishes.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what's going on, but many people are experiencing this, Nellie. I'm sure it will be fixed soon. I hope you have a terrific October! And I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep trying. Sometimes I have to click on the reading list 3 times to have new blogs show up. Blogger has been having lots of issues. : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I have had a small measure of success tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nellie. I 've had the same problem for a few days, but today it is finally working.

    ReplyDelete