Friday, December 6, 2019

Friday's beginning....

How are you beginning this St. Nicholas Day?  Have you surprised someone with a small gift? Gold covered chocolate coins, a clementine, a cookie?  What a special treat that would be!

I'm beginning my day with coffee, just a little cream today.  It's time to be about all the preparations of the season, and I definitely have lots left to do from my to-do list!



I'm being helped by these designs by Susan Branch, also dated 2003.  She has such a way of making the season merry!

Choose joy today!  Merry wishes to all!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Sister! I didn't know this was a special day, but I'm planning to surprise my husband with some Cheetos he's been asking for! LOL Seems like so little to do, but he'll be surprised and pleased, I HOPE! Lovely mugs you have there. Have a fabulous Friday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute coffee cup. I'd like it with hot chocolate in it. : )

    ReplyDelete