Wednesday, December 7, 2011

In the spirit....


As mentioned yesterday, today's topic is all about how we get "in the Christmas spirit!"

The other day, as I was out shopping, I noticed the two cars at the top of this posting.  There were others, but these two really caught my eye.  I didn't ask if they were involved in some kind of competition, but it was really neat to see several cars with their Christmas trimmings.

Aren't the wreaths lovely?  The gentleman to whom this booth belonged was making them on the spot!

With such a show of holiday preparations, it is rather easy to be "in the Christmas spirit!"

How are you enjoying this season?

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. that 1st car is really something! I've never seen a car so decorated unless it's in a parade.

    I love fresh wreaths. We used to get ours from the Boy Scouts, but now we just get them from a local nursery.

    Have a great time decorating!

    ReplyDelete