Sunday, December 11, 2011

Progress....

Good Sunday evening to you!




I just wondered if  you are making progress on your "to do" list.  Has your tree gone from this first photo to the second one?  Or - maybe the third one?

No, none of these are  our tree.:-)  We are, however, making progress on that "to do" list.

Today, the 3rd Sunday of Advent, was another wonderful day at our church.  Once again the music was an outstanding portion of our service.

I hope your Sunday has been a blessing to you!

Tomorrow - will it be a day for a recipe posting?

1 comment:

  1. Well, our tree is up! I'm still working on my to-do list... Soon Christmas will be here and I'm afraid I'll still be working on my 'to-do' list! ha..ha

    Recipe day...that sounds great!

    Blessings..
    xoox Gert

    ReplyDelete