Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday, April 12, 2015 - Second Sunday of Easter

From Apples of Gold, compiled by Jo Petty, are these words -
        
                                   "To know how to grow old is the master

                                                     work of wisdom,

                                      and one of the most difficult chapters

                                                      in the great art of living."

Today's Mission Focus from the United Methodist Women 2015 Prayer Calendar is Hawthorn Hill, Des 

Moines, Iowa.

May you experience love, joy, and peace on this day!

4 comments:

  1. Boy, isn't that the truth!!!?!? I never worried about growing older, as I consider age just one more day at a time, but my body sure seems to know that I'm getting older! I hope you're having a wonderful SONday, Sister! Love you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a tough chapter, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nellie, It's sad when our bodies have to let our brains know when to slow down. Blessings for a great new week ahead. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These old bones keep trying to remind me Nellie but, I just won't let them!!!

    Hope you had a joyous Sunday. I know you too have a prayer group Nellie. Would you please consider adding Pam from Sidewalk Shoes to your prayers. Her mom had open heart surgery and is having complications. Her link is in my sidebar. Thanks Nellie...Hope all is well in your little corner of the world. Marion and I are making progress, slowly. I most likely won't be back to blogging for a while...

    ReplyDelete