Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Those serving pieces....

In Tuesday's post, I failed to include information about the serving pieces that were used for these:


They are my favorite to use in the spring and through the summer.


Here are some additional pictures that better show the detail.  These are designed by Susan Branch for the Lenox Company.  Called "A Proper Tea," they were available a few years ago. The pitcher was a gift from one of our daughters and is not part of the grouping, though it does fit with the Lenox pattern.  The bowl is called a berry bowl.

China in the background is Strawberry Fair by Johnson Brothers.

I hope spring is arriving where you are!

10 comments:

  1. Such pretty dishes. I love the berry bowl. I make these same mini cheesecakes. They are so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have a wonderful selection of lovely dishes, both for serving and for eating! Have a lovely day, Sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They must all love the pretty dishes you serve the goodies in. Such pretty dishes.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and that pitcher looks like it was made to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore beautiful serving pieces. I bought a two-tiered dessert stand in an antique shop as a birthday gift for a young friend. I liked it so much I wanted to keep it and give her my plainer tiered server, but my son and I agreed that would be "low rent."

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nellie, I love all of Susan Branch' s drawings. I also love your red strawberry dishes. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete