Saturday, February 9, 2019

More from the pineapple....

Earlier this week, I posted information about the pineapple being the symbol of hospitality.  There is some more wisdom from the pineapple that I have seen in a couple of places, so this is not original.  I'd love to know who listened to what the pineapple was saying.

These are words to consider:  "Be like a pineapple.  Stand tall.  Wear a crown.  Be sweet on the inside!"  If we are "sweet on the inside," this is sure to spill over into our daily routine.

That's how I want to begin this weekend....working on standing tall and being sweet, both on the inside and out as well!


5 comments:

  1. Sister, in my opinion, you always stand tall, which is not easy when you're only 5'4"! You have a kind heart, and a crown would just mess up your hair, so be proud of who you are! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think you are! What a neat way to start a weekend. With that on your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Glenda's comment. It made me smile.
    If you're going to be a pineapple, be the best pineapple you can be.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great thing to aim for.

    ReplyDelete