This is my list of five things I love on this Friday!
1) July has given us true summertime days, with high temps above 90 degrees. On these hot days, I love to find a shady spot in the yard.
2) Even though our days are beginning with warm temperatures, I love to choose from this collection for that cup of coffee first thing. Susan Branch designs are likely to pop up in various places throughout the house, and I love seeing these cups displayed on a shelf in my kitchen.
3) There is something comforting about a fire in the fire pit at dusk. I loved having this fire when the family paid their camping visit recently.
4) I love watching the birds enjoy this bird bath, whether drinking or jumping in to flap their wings for an overall dousing. The bird bath has been used as a fairy garden for a number of years, and it is now back to its original purpose.
5) I love hot fudge sundaes! The cold ice cream, topped with that warm fudge sauce, with fresh whipped cream on top of it all and garnished with a maraschino cherry....well, in my opinion, it’s a perfect treat!
I hope you are able to enjoy what you love, especially during these days!
Stay cool! Be safe! Stay well! Remember your mask!