Another Friday has rolled around, and I’ve been thinking about things to share with you today.
1) I have always loved the combination of blue and white. Something about it is calming to me, so when I saw this display at Tuesday Morning in pre-virus days, I really paid attention!
2) I love reading! These are what I read in June. Oddly, I haven’t made such progress in July, but there is one week remaining in the month!
3) I love Walker’s Shortbread! It was while making an online grocery order that I stumbled across these, and they have become my favorite store bought cookie!
4) The potholder illustrates another “love,” close call between strawberries and blueberries; let’s just say “berries!”😋
5) Last summer, I was introduced to Peach Iced Tea! Thank you, Cracker Barrel! When I researched making it at home for my enjoyment, I decided there had to be a simpler method to have this refreshing drink at home. Sure enough, there is Snapple!
How about you? Are any of these on your list of things you love?
Take care! Be safe! Stay well! Wear that mask! Wash your hands!