Monday, June 16, 2014

A delivery....

Monday morning!  Does the beginning of this week have any special meaning for you?

I've mentioned earlier that The Husband and I went on a trip the first of April with the Muncho family.  I was truly impressed with the condo where we stayed.  The kitchen was nicely equipped with some lovely appliances, one of which being a coffee maker. 

Returning home, I began to search for one of those coffee makers to use here, since my trusty coffee maker was 10 years old and had begun to perform just a bit less than ideally.:-) 

It required some patience, but I was finally able to locate a coffee maker at a price I was willing to pay.

Delivered by UPS!

Well-packed!

Cuisinart Coffee on Demand coffee maker!

I am thrilled with this new addition in the kitchen and have enjoyed coffee daily since it has arrived!

The week ahead is going to be a busy one for us here.  Munchomom and the Munchkins will be with us, and there is always a lot going on with them. 

We have real summer like temperatures predicted as well.  Time to close the doors and windows and crank up the A/C!

Thank you for reading.  I really appreciate your comments.

12 comments:

  1. That's very nice - I know you are enjoying that! Have fun and stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! That looks like a really great appliance that will bring many people great pleasure, hopefully for many years! Enjoy whatever is in store with the Munchkins and the rest of your wonderful family, and yes, keep that a/c cranked up! Have a marvelous Monday, Sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very nice coffee maker. I know you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice coffee pot. I have gone through so many coffee pots. I keep telling myself I need to just buy one like this. It is so pretty.
    Have fun with your family, I know it will be nice to have them there. I am counting the days until mine get here.
    It is beautiful here today, hopefully no air conditioner for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That's a great one! Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. An impressive coffee machine, I love Cuisinart.

    Enjoy your family and this beautiful day. It's so nice here too.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! I got Ken a coffee maker for Christmas. I myself don't like coffee. Like the smell of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nellie ,
    What a lovely coffee pot . Have to have my morning cup of coffee to get going in the morning. Have fun with your family and have a great week ahead . :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got two new coffeemakers a couple of years ago and love them both. One is a Bunn which I bought new. It brews pots of coffee, for me in the morning and when I have company. The other is a Keurig that I bought used for half price from a friend. It brews one cup for those times when we need a cup of get up and go! Hey coffee is important and life is too short to drink bad coffee!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful week with family! Happy brewing too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete