.....and out to cool....
....before cutting to serve.
Hmm....came home to find this! The Husband declared them "Good!":-)
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES
1 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
Pinch of salt
2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 whole egg
2 egg whites
1 tbsp. canola oil
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 11 by 7 inch baking pan with parchment paper or generously spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs and oil until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and brown sugar.
- Add the pumpkin puree mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting.
This recipe, which I printed from the Internet, comes from Baker Street. Check out that site!