.....and out to cool....
....before cutting to serve.
Hmm....came home to find this! The Husband declared them "Good!":-)
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES
1 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
Pinch of salt
2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 whole egg
2 egg whites
1 tbsp. canola oil
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 11 by 7 inch baking pan with parchment paper or generously spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs and oil until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and brown sugar.
- Add the pumpkin puree mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting.
This recipe, which I printed from the Internet, comes from Baker Street. Check out that site!
Now you're talking, Sister! I'm gonna have to make these, for sure! Have a terrific Tuesday, with love from me to you and The Husband!ReplyDelete
They look good and they have been declared good so they must be good.ReplyDelete
Your husband must be very happy man because you are such a great baker.
That looks so good. They turned out so great. A very nice recipe too.ReplyDelete
Nellie, Chocolate and pumpkin...now we are talking. I know I would love these. LOL. I am thinking with all the wonderful baking you do, your house would always smell so good. Yes in deed , I would be walking up and down the street in front of your house. LOL. Blessings, xoxo,SusieReplyDelete
Yum! This looks so divine. Your husband must be very happy with all your delicious recipes.ReplyDelete
Mmmmmm. I'm waiting for mine. Milk, too, please.ReplyDelete
Oh--- I would love a piece of this with a cup of good, black coffee. xo DianaReplyDelete
More pumpkin stuff? And brownies now? You get me long for Halloween. And you make me hungry when I am about to go to bed.ReplyDelete
They look and sound yummy and I will be making this recipe. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Pumpkin and chocolate chips, okay, I'll bite!ReplyDelete
Oh my, Nellie! MmmmmmmmmmmmmReplyDelete
I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before hisReplyDelete
Obat Benjolan Di Leher
Pengobtan Diabetes Herbal
Terapi Penghilang Saraf Terjepit
Cara Mengobati Penyakit
Obat Alami Untuk Ibu Hamil Yang Aman
Obat Diabetes Melitus
Obat Tradisional Tumor Parotis
Obat Kanker Rahim Herbal
Obat Wasir Cair
Obat Tumor Bibir Atau Mulut Yang Alami
Obat Kolesterol Paling Ampuh