Thursday, September 26, 2013

In the spirit....

We are five days away from the next month, the month when the focus may be on these.

Our Senior center is "ahead of the game!"

Now, would this "scarecrow" scare YOU?

I'm glad those spiders are staying on that wreath!

Boo!

A nice arrangement.

Now - this is the most beautiful pumpkin - and spider - that I have ever seen!

More "lovelies" to wish us farewell on our way out.

Presiding over the card room.  Isn't she cute?

I just might be able to duplicate this one.

Another "scary" crow.
Yes, the Senior Center is certainly "pulling out the stops" to get us in the proper spirit for the season!  Have you begun your October decorating?

Thank you for reading.  I really appreciate your comments.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Nellie , just beautiful , time to get out the decorations , Thanksgiving is next and Xmas Oh where Oh where do the time go . Thanks for sharing :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nellie, What nice decorations. Makes me think of school days when our teachers would make everything festive for us. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nellie , I thank you for your visits also , I have you on my Blogroll on my sidebar so I will know when you post . I also follow your blog and thanks so much for sharing :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...!
    I need to get busy around my house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely decorations for the seniors. No... I'm not ready for October. I just put my decors later in October. Thanksgiving is October 14 here.

    Have a good day.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy driving through Sevierville/Pigeon Forge when all the businesses put such lovely arrangements outside their front entries, then later on when everything gets all lit up for Christmas! I truly don't do much decorating, as there is barely room for the things that I have to keep out all the time, but I do enjoy a well-decorated scene or two. Have a pleasant afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't see a single thing scary, or frightful in those decorations. If you need anything to fill that bill, I'll send you a photo of me. That should scare the poop out of everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute decorations! I like that pumpkin too. That is very pretty.
    I am thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE fall decorating. I am doing mine Sunday morning before the NFL games start at 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all so cute and wouldn't scare anyone.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh- What fun! I am so glad they do that there for the residents. I love that blinged up pumpkin! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Believe it or not, they are actually ahead of my crazy amount of Halloween decorations. What fun they are having!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got to catch up with the Senior Center folks. The decorations are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How festive Nellie. Those seniors sure do know how to celebrate! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete